Thursday, August 30, 2012

I hear hungry Seawolves. Come eat NOW at USUAA.

Good morning Seawolves! Are you hungry? Are you looking for some adventure in your life? Stop by the USUAA office this morning and grab some breakfast with your Student Senators! This year, we will try to provide breakfast at least once a month on Thursdays, so come fill your empty, shrinking college stomachs!

In other news, I feel like the semester has started on a great foot. Today is the last day of the first week of classes for most of us, and look! We survived! I am celebrating my last day of classes this week by going to the fair, where I will eat at every booth until my stomach can't take it anymore. Hopefully the weather will hold off until my ferris wheel ride is complete.

Going back to my last blog, how many of you tried the Redbull/Nerds or gum tricks? You only have a small window of time to make friends in class, so beware. After the first two weeks people assume you don't like them, and the rest of your semester will be in classroom silence, which is great for your professor, sad for your social life.

Tia of Tia's Gourmet Hot Dogs is my MOM!
But perhaps you made all the friends you could handle at Campus Kickoff, in which case I will ask: Did you try a reindeer sausage at Tia's Gourmet Hot Dogs and Sausages stand?!

Well, I'll have you know that when I am not being Student Body President, I work for Tia (better known as Mom to me, thanks). I have worked at a hot dog stand every summer since I was 12, fun fact.

Enjoy your last day of classes for the week, and stop by the USUAA office and let them know what you like/ love/ hate about UAA.

-- Alejandra Buitrago
USUAA Student Body President

No comments:

Post a Comment